Six Month Smiles
Ask Cherry Creek Dental Care if our services are right for youMake an Appointment
The Benefits of Six Month Smiles®
- Quicker treatment - The biggest advantage of Six Month Smiles® is its short treatment time. Comprehensive *orthodontic treatments, which straighten all of your teeth and affect the way they bite together, takes anywhere from twelve months to three years. The Six Month Smiles® system isn’t quicker because it’s moving your teeth faster; it’s quicker because it’s only straightening your front teeth.
- Discreet brackets – The Six Month Smiles® system uses clear brackets and tooth-colored wires, which blend inconspicuously with your teeth.
- Affordable treatment - The speed of the Six Month Smiles® treatment is usually reflected in its price; in most cases, it costs less than comprehensive *orthodontic treatment.
The Six Month Smiles® Process
- If your dentist determines that you are a good candidate for Six Month Smiles®, he or she will take X-rays, make impressions, and then create an individualized plan to meet your specific goals.
- Your visible teeth are fitted with clear brackets and wire and adjusted accordingly.
- Typically, we need to make adjustments every four to five weeks. However, the frequency of your visits to our office will depend upon your specific needs.
- After around six months have passed and you are satisfied with the results, the brackets and wire are removed. Wearing a retainer will be necessary to make sure your new smile stays just the way you like it.
To find out if the Six Month Smiles® treatment system is your best *orthodontic choice, contact your Shelby Township dentist today at 586-371-0245 to schedule a consultation.
*Please note: providers at Cherry Creek Dental Care are not certified as orthodontic specialists.